IS A SIN?
All Sins are classified into three major categories as
per our ancient literature” SHIV PURAN”
Each of these three categories have four types of sins. Thus,
there are in all 12 types of Sins. These are explained as follows:
“MANSIC PAP” ( i.e.
- Thinking of getting somebody’s woman/ man ( i.e. on whom
one is not having legal right)
- Thinking of getting somebody’s money/wealth ( i.e. on which
one is not having right)
- Thinking of doing bad of somebody.
- Thinking of doing something which is not supposed to be
“VACHIC PAP” ( i.e.
- Speaking lies.
- Abusing / speaking which can hurt somebody for none of his
- Speaking uselessly(which is not supposed to be spoken).
“KAYIK PAP” ( i.e.
- Intercourse with other’s woman / man , using something
which is not yours / eating non-eatable things.
- Getting other’s money/ wealth ( i.e. on which one is not
- Doing bad to somebody/ beating living beings/ killing them.
- Doing something which is not useful to anybody/ supposed
to be done/ waiting time.
So readers do a self-appraisal
and try to reduce the number of sins being done by you daily to get as less
punishment as possible by “Yama”, the death GOD”, for your this birth/ life at
“Reproduced and Translated by “
Place: New Delhi
Senior Research, Bhartiya Vidya
New Delhi. Web Site: www.vedangjyotish.com